FluidSurveys/SurveyMonkey is a Canadian-hosted survey solution complying with the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. All data is stored and backed up in Canada. This survey tool solution allows users to quickly and easily build their own surveys, with advanced features such as logic and branching, bulk translation tools, and even offline capabilities.
Available to all UBC faculty and staff, users can login at https://survey.ubc.ca with their CWL account to access the tool immediately.
More information about the FluidSurveys/SurveyMonkey enterprise tool can be found on the FluidSurveys/SurveyMonkey features webpage.
Update: September 3, 2015
- UBC Survey Tool is now available to all active UBC students with a Campus-Wide Login (CWL) ID. To start using the service, login with your CWL ID at https://survey.ubc.ca.
Update: March 27, 2015
- UBC’s new Survey Tool is now available for staff and faculty. It is a Canadian-hosted solution that meets strict BC privacy legislations and the functional requirements of the UBC community.
- To ensure the use of a FIPPA compliant tool, the solution is offered at the enterprise level at no charge to all end users.
- To start using the service, login with your Campus-Wide Login information at https://survey.ubc.ca/
- If you have a former FluidSurveys account that is not part of the UBC enterprise license and you are ready to migrate to the UBC instance of FluidSurveys, please fill out this survey and UBC IT will contact you as soon as possible.
- Here is a pre-recorded webinar that users can view to get started on the tool. Please do not contact the speaker in the webinar. All questions can be directed to the IT Help Desk. We will provide additional training at a later date. An online self-help manual is also available on the vendor’s online Help Centre.