- It’s time to prepare for winter weather conditions and to plan for any possible service of class disruption on campus due to snow.
- Reminder: Internal Communications has launched the Working at UBC Newsletter, a bi-weekly newsletter for faculty and staff at the Vancouver campus. Subscribe today.
- Central HR will be renewing the University’s paid LinkedIn recruitment solutions in January, and we invite you to learn more about taking advantage of these resources for your recruitment and position advertising needs.
- CTLT is hosting a three-day Liberating Structures Workshop, to be held Feb. 17-19, 2016. Anyone who is called to facilitate meetings, workshops, learning, change opportunities, and more, is welcome to attend. The early bird registration date has been extended to Dec. 1.
- Reminder: Coaching@UBC is accepting applications for the 2016 intake for the Coaching Internship Program until Jan. 31, 2016.
- Dr. Robert Heinkel and Dr. Vijay Verma have both been re-elected as members of the FPP Board of Trustees.
- The November 2015 issue of the Staff Pension Plan Update newsletterhas been distributed.
- UBC faculty and staff are eligible for a free subscription to University Affairs magazine, which is the largest source of higher education job postings in Canada.