CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN!
Click here: https://www.xcdsystem.com/CCMH2016
- Call closes on Thu Jan 14, 2016 at 4:30 PM (PST)
- Si vous préférez soumettre votre présentation en français, veuillez s’il vous plaît écrire à firstname.lastname@example.org que nous l’accepterons et que nous pourrons organiser un formulaire de soumission traduit et une revue scientifique.
Conference Overview: We are excited to welcome health care providers, planners, patients, and families to join us from June 16-18, 2016 at the Coast Capri Hotel in beautiful Kelowna! This year we celebrate “Growing Ideas” as an overarching theme to showcase innovative ideas and approaches to collaborative mental health care. Our host city, Kelowna, is known to be family friendly with lots of summer activities to relax in between sessions or to extend your stay! Visit us again as we continue to add more details to this website but for now save the date and also consider submitting an abstract (below). (This conference is also listed on the Shared Care website: www.shared-care.ca)
Who should come? Interprofessional/intersectoral teams, family physicians and other primary care providers, mental health care providers, psychiatrists and psychologists, administrators and policy makers, other health disciplines working with primary care and/or community care, people with lived experience and family members, educators and their students, and researchers.
Conference Website: http://ubccpd.ca/course/CCMHCC2016
2016 Conference Themes:
- Child, Youth, and Family Collaboration
- Mental Health Collaboration with First Nations
- Innovations in Mental Health in Primary Care
Earn free CME credits: http://ubccpd.ca/webinars | http://elearning.ubccpd.ca
View other courses: http://ubccpd.ca/courses
To remove or update your email address please reply with “REMOVE” or “UPDATE” in the subject field.
Division of Continuing Professional Development
UBC Faculty of Medicine
855 W 10th Ave, Vancouver BC V5Z 1L7
T 604.875.5101 | F 604.875.5078
ubccpd.ca | thischangedmypractice.com | @UBCCPD | Facebook