Community and Workplace Engagement
- The next Staff Hot Lunch is Oct. 26, with Gilles Lépine, Senior Athletics Director, UBC Athletics.
- The next Welcome Event for New Staff is Nov. 24.
- University Counsel is seeking comments on proposed amendments to Policy #93 (Open and Closed Meetings of the Board of Governors and Standing Committees) and Policy #64 (Non-Performance of Work During a Legal Strike).
- The UBC community is invited to two upcoming Sexual Assault Policy information sessions, on Oct. 12 & 13 at the Vancouver campus
- Check out this week’s installment in the Learning with Lynda.com series: Write Emails That Get Read.
- We have a Coaching Internship Program Information Session on Oct. 17, 2016
Health & Wellbeing
- We have 20 spots left in the 30-Day Online Mindfulness Challenge, which begins next week. Sign up today.