MSFHR 2017 Scholar Competition
MSFHR has launched the new 2017 Scholar Competition. ApplyNet is now accepting applications.
Competition guidelines and instructions are available on the MSFHR website at http://www.msfhr.org/funding/scholar-awards/2017.
- Letter of intent deadline: October 31, 2016
- Faculty of Medicine internal signature deadline: TBA
- Full application deadline: December 16, 2016
The Faculty of Medicine will post internal procedures and timelines on its website shortly. Applicants registered to apply will also be contacted directly with instructions immediately after the LOI deadline.
MSFHR Scholar Award Faculty of Medicine Support
Faculty of Medicine will be hosting 15-min Grant Development sessions. In addition, we will also host Procedural and Administrative sessions.
Grant Development and Procedural/Administrative Sessions
Dates: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 and Thursday, November 10, 2016
Locations: Point Grey and VGH – Rooms TBC
Time: Between 1:00 – 4:30pm, 15 minute time slots
Please register for your desired sessions (one Grant Development session and/or one Admin/Procedure session) at:
- VGH Grant Development (Elizabeth): http://doodle.com/poll/5vctsta8q8wc485q
- VGH Admin & Procedures (Jody): http://doodle.com/poll/czfie3dv4tmmxq2k
- UBC Grant Development (Juzer): http://doodle.com/poll/ggfsfn6wdvyx8eig
- UBC Admin & Procedures (Bryan): http://doodle.com/poll/7xiwep63mwwxgkb8
We will provide feedback, answer questions on your proposal, clarify your program of research, suggest edits, and answer procedural/administrative questions.
Please bring as much of the completed application as possible to gain full benefit of your one-to-one meeting(s).
For resubmissions, please bring your MSFHR reviewer comments.
CFRI applicants may contact the Research & Technology Development Office for proposal development/review. At your earliest convenience, please contact either:
- Dawn McArthur, Head, Research & Technology Development (email@example.com)
- Tamara English, Senior Research Development Facilitator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Database Analyst & Grant Applications Officer, Research
Faculty of Medicine, UBC
317-2194 Health Sciences Mall