The UBC Department of Psychiatry actively engages in a wide range of Continuing Professional Development activities that include regularly occurring Grand Rounds at the teaching hospitals, Journal Clubs and sponsored workshops and symposia.
- See Grand Rounds for a list of recently posted rounds.
- Frames of Mind, our Monthly Mental Health Film Series, is held the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- BrainTalks a series of talks designed to invite you to consider emerging research about the brain
- Lucid Book Club
- Online Learning Programs: Genetic Counselling Service for People with Psychiatric Disorders and their Families
- Department Annual Research Day