To: All Faculty of Medicine faculty members
This is your notice that the Faculty of Medicine Full Faculty Meeting will be held on Monday, November 26, 2012 between 5:00 – 6:30 pm at the following locations:
- Host Site: Diamond Health Care Centre, Lecture Theatre
Main Floor, 2775 Laurel Street, Vancouver
- Lower Mainland: videoconferenced to UBC Point Grey Campus: Life Science Centre, Lecture Theatre 1
- Vancouver Island: videoconferenced to Victoria @ UVic, Medical Sciences Building, Room #150 LT
- Northern: videoconferenced to Prince George @ UNBC, Northern Health Science Centre, Room #9-235 LT
- Interior: videoconferenced to Kelowna @ Clinical Academic Campus, Room 235 (adjacent to Kelowna General Hospital)
- Webcast: Attend this meeting via webcast. Details below.
Attached, please find the following:
- Nov 26 2012 Agenda
- 2 0 Draft FoM Minutes – May 9 2012
- 6 0 Proposal to Procedure Change for the Faculty of Medicine Meetings – 26Nov12 FF Meeting
- 7 0 2012 FoM Nominating Committee Report to Faculty
Regrets: Patricia Lou at 604-822-0397 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Webcast Event details:
Click on this link to attend the on demand webcast beginning at 5 pm. The webcast will enable any Faculty of Medicine member to observe the meeting on their computer from anywhere in the Province. Where possible, please join the meeting 5 minutes before beginning. Note: you can join in any time during the live event.
If you have trouble viewing the webcast link above due to firewall and security restrictions, click on this link to attend. Note: Some web browsers may prompt you to add Silverlight (like Flash). This is a free add-in, takes 15 seconds and only has to be done once. Please follow the prompts to complete.
To get the most out of this web event please take 4 minutes to view this short introduction to the webcast viewer features.
Important note: This webcast is being offered as a pilot format with viewing capabilities only. We hope to offer an interactive webcast format (including remote questions and voting) in the future.
If you have any concerns or problems regarding the webcast, please send an email to email@example.com.