NEW MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO DROP-IN
Hi everyone – just the first-of-the-month reminder about our next LUCID Book Club evening
– Always the third Monday of the month from 7:15 PM to 9:00 PM in the William C. Gibson Room, Graham House in Green College.
– Book to be discussed this month is Running with Scissors
– Co-facilitators are Robin Evans from the UBC Creative Writing program and Harry Karlinsky, Director of Public Education, UBC Dept of Psychiatry
– The Book Club blog can be found at http://blogs.ubc.ca/lucid/
– Dinner at Green College details – see http://blogs.ubc.ca/lucid/catering/
– The monthly meetings are now be an accredited group learning activity.
For more information, please email, Harry.Karlinsky@vch.ca
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Harry Karlinsky, MD, MSc, FRCPC
Coordinator of Medical Education/Professional Development, Richmond Mental Health Services;
Medical Director, BC Physician Integration Program, UBCCPD; Clinical Professor and Director of Public Education, UBC Dept of Psychiatry