To: All members of the Faculty of Medicine
Details of the meeting are outlined below. For details and instructions on the interactive webcast features, including how to use your employee/student ID to register to vote, please visit MedNet.
This is your notice that the Faculty of Medicine Full Faculty Meeting will be held on Monday, May 5, 2014 between 5:00 – 6:30 pm at the following locations:
- Host Site: Life Sciences Centre, Lecture Theatre 1, Point Grey Campus
- Lower Mainland: videoconference to Diamond Health Care Centre: @ Diamond Health Care Centre, Lecture Theatre 1020, Main Floor, 2775 Laurel Street
- Vancouver Island: videoconference to Victoria @ UVic, Medical Sciences Building, Room #150 LT
- Northern: videoconference to Prince George @ UNBC, Northern Health Sciences Centre, Room #9-235 LT
- Interior: videoconference to Kelowna @ Clinical Academic Campus, Room 235 (adjacent to Kelowna General Hospital)
- Webcast: Attend this meeting via webcast. Details below.
- Approval of the Minutes of November 26, 2013 (motion)
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Approval of Actions Taken by Faculty Executive since the last meeting of the Faculty of Medicine (motion)
- Report from the Dean
- MD Undergraduate Program Curriculum Renewal Update
- Year in Review: Research Highlights
- Other Business
UNDER UNIVERSITY REGULATIONS, STUDENT REPRESENTATIVES ARE REQUIRED TO ABSENT THEMSELVES (IN PERSON OR VIA WEBCAST) FOR THE NEXT ITEM OF BUSINESS:
- Candidates for Degrees (3 motions)
Please visit MedNet for the following meeting items:
- Agenda – May 2014
- 2.0 Minutes of Meeting held on November 26, 2013
- 6.0 MD Program Curriculum Renewal Framework for Senate, 2014
- 7.0 2012-2013 Annual Report of the Office of the Executive Associate Dean, Research
Watch: Click on this link to attend the on demand webcast beginning at 5 pm. Where possible, please join the meeting 5 minutes before beginning.
The interactive webcast format enables Faculty of Medicine members to attend and participate from their computer anywhere in the Province. Voting members can also vote during the live webcast. For details and instructions on the interactive webcast features, visit MedNet.
Regrets: Karminie de Silva at Tel: 604 822 2421 | Email: email@example.com