Register now and save an additional $225.00*, for groups of 5 or more.
The Consensus Development Conference on Improving Mental Health Transitions will be held from November 4 – 6, 2014, in Edmonton, Alberta. This conference has been accredited by
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) and Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL)|
and it follows the Consensus Development Conference model, developed by NIH in the US, which is an exciting format, geared to creating maximum impact on real-world clinical policy and practice.
Leading experts from Canada, the US, Australia and various parts of Europe will be addressing the following topics:
- Severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) and the socio-economic and legal consequences
- Effectiveness of current interventions
- Evidence for the role of primary care and other support systems in effective interventions
- International examples of effective systems for supporting people with SPMI
- Information systems and tools required for continuous quality improvement
- Further research requirements
The Consensus Development Conference on Improving Mental Health Transitions, has been sponsored by the Alberta Government and supported by Alberta Health Services.
If it is possible for you to circulate these to any relevant contacts you feel would be interested, listserv or newsletters that your institution may have, that would be most appreciated. For more information, please visit our conference website www.transitions2014.ca or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: *Offer expires October 4, 2014. It is a part of our early-bird promotion.
Institute of Health Economics
#1200, Standard Life Centre │ 10405 Jasper Ave.
Edmonton, AB │ Canada │ T5J 3N4