Sent on behalf of the Leadership Team of the Child & Family Research Imaging Facility:
The Child & Family Research Imaging Facility will be holding a Science Day on Friday, December 12 from 10 am – 3 pm in the Chan Auditorium (details attached). We have a number of objectives:
- Attract new users and expand our research community → “We want to grow!”
- Provide a greater understanding of the benefits and capabilities of the 3T MRI facility
- Demonstrate the possibilities and capacity of the CFRIF (“What we can do for you” AND “What you can do with results/data from the CFRIF”)
- Generate excitement
- Overcome any barriers for incorporating MR imaging into research.
- Recognition of existing users of the facility
- Encourage a long-term process of engagement and promotion of imaging science at BCCH/BCWHHC/BCMHASUS
We hope you will join us for an informative morning session highlighting some of the current research underway in the 3T MRI facility as well as an overview of its technological capabilities. This fact-filled morning will be followed by a facilitated brainstorming lunch. Bring your curiosity and your research questions!
Please RSVP to Steffany Ellingham at email@example.com or 604-875-2345 extension 5460.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday, December 12.
Please see Science Day Poster
Tim Oberlander, Bruce Bjornson and Debbie Giaschi
Child & Family Research Imaging Facility