ARE YOU PLANNING TO PLACE MATERIAL ON LIBRARY COURSE RESERVE FOR YOUR 2014/15 CLASSES?
You will need to submit your requests via
Library Online Course Reserve
system to ensure they are available for your students
- Create a single list with all your course materials at no cost to your students
- Easily add articles, books, web links and media resources
- Request PDFs of print materials or upload your own
- Get a hyperlink to your reading materials list
- Reuse readings in future terms in a single step
o If you wish to have last year’s readings on again for your next iteration please sign into LOCR and indicate the ones you want
- Get assistance with copyright compliance
If you would like to put items on Course Reserve please view the required information by going to the library web page (www.library.ubc.ca).
- Step 1: Click on Borrowing Services (under Use the Library)
- Step 2: Click on Course Reserve, and click on Instructor Resources to read all about LOCR or watch our video.
- Step 3: Go to connect.ubc.ca, click on the Library tab, select your course, and start adding items (each request is assigned an item number for reference)
** Note: If your reserve books are no longer required or requested we will return them to the general collection for 2-week loan circulation. Digitized articles expire at the end of your course and will need to be re-requested for subsequent terms.
If you need any further assistance please contact the appropriate branch by looking for contacts information at http://services.library.ubc.ca/borrowing-services/course-reserves/ and clicking on Contact
Pleas e see attached flyer