Your are invited to participate in a group session to discuss your IT needs, as part of the Future of IT in the Faculty of Medicine initiative.
Information for Attendees
The focus of the discussion will be:
- IT services your unit uses and requires
- Work priorities and how IT can enable these
- Gaps or challenges in accessing IT services
Upcoming sessions are:
- March 3, 9:00 – 10:30, at Children’s & Women’s Hospital
- March 16, 12:00 – 1:30, at St. Paul’s Hospital
- April 21, 12:30 – 2:00, at Royal Columbian Hospital
Please sign-up via the Group Session Sign-up Sheet. If you are unable to access to the sign-up sheet, please contact Veronica Ryan (at email@example.com). Note that seating is limited. Muffins and coffee or lunch will be provided.
About the Future of IT in the Faculty of Medicine Initiative
The purpose of the initiative is to put mechanisms in place to ensure that IT investments are aligned with and support the FoM mission in the most effective way. This includes developing a broad picture of the IT service needs of Departments, Schools & Centres and recommendations regarding how best to meet these needs. For more information, please see Future of IT in the Faculty of Medicine.
Your input is critical to this initiative in order for the Steering Committee to make informed recommendations about IT in the FoM.
Faculty of Medicine, Future of IT Steering Committee