ARE YOU PLANNING TO PLACE MATERIAL ON LIBRARY COURSE RESERVE FOR YOUR
You will need to submit your requests via
Library Online Course Reserve
system to ensure they are available for your students
- Create a single list with all your course materials at no cost to your students
- Easily add articles, books, web links and media resources
- Request PDFs of print materials or upload your own
- Get a hyperlink to your reading materials list
- Reuse readings in future terms in a single step
- If you wish to have last year’s readings on again for your next iteration please sign into LOCR and indicate the ones you want
- Get assistance with copyright compliance
If you would like to put items on Course Reserve please view the required information by going to the library web page (www.library.ubc.ca).
- Step 1: Click on Borrowing Services (under Use the Library)
- Step 2: Click on Course Reserve, and click on Instructor Resources to read all about LOCR or watch our video.
- Step 3: Go to ubc.ca, click on the Library tab, select your course, and start adding items.
** Note: If your reserve books are no longer required or requested we will return them to the general collection for 2-week loan circulation. Digitized articles expire at the end of your course and will need to be re-requested for subsequent terms.
If you need any further assistance please contact the appropriate branch by looking for contacts information at http://services.library.ubc.ca/borrowing-services/course-reserves/ and clicking on Contacts.