To: All members of the Faculty of Medicine
This is your notice that the Faculty of Medicine Full Faculty Meeting will be held on Monday, May 11, 2015 between 5:00 – 6:30 pm at the following locations:
- Host Site: Lower Mainland 1: Diamond Health Care Centre, Lecture Theatre, Main Floor, 2775 Laurel Street
- Lower Mainland 2: video conferenced to UBC Point Grey Campus: Life Science Centre, Lecture Theatre 1
- Vancouver Island: video conferenced to Victoria @ UVic, Medical Sciences Building, Room #150 LT
- Northern: video conferenced to Prince George @ UNBC, Northern Health Science Centre, Room #9-235 LT
- Interior: video conferenced to Kelowna @ Clinical Academic Campus, Room 235 (adjacent to Kelowna General Hospital)
- Webcast: Attend this meeting via webcast. Note: Viewers are asked to use Firefox or Internet Explorer – Chrome may not work for the webcast due to a recent change in their browser. Details below.
- Approval of the Draft Minutes of the meeting held on November 26, 2014 (motion)
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Approval of actions taken by Faculty Executive Meetings since the last meeting of the Faculty of Medicine (motion)
- Report from the Dean to the Faculty
- Accreditation Update
- Centre for Excellence in Indigenous Health (CfEIH)
- UBC Health Report
- Acknowledgement of Senior Leaders
- Other Business
- Candidates for Degrees:
Webcast Event details:
Watch: Click on this link to attend the on demand webcast beginning at 5 pm. Where possible, please join the meeting 5 minutes before beginning. For users with older web browsers, click this supplemental link.
Note: Viewers are asked to use Firefox or Internet Explorer – Chrome may not work for the webcast due to a recent change in their browser.
The interactive webcast format enables Faculty of Medicine members to attend and participate from their computer anywhere in the Province. Voting members can also vote during the live webcast. For details and instructions on the interactive webcast features, visit MedNet.
Regrets: Karminie de Silva at Tel: 604 822 2421 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org