- Evaluation & Analysis Phase – We have started on the analysis & evaluation phase of the initiative. The emerging themes below represent the first of our analysis work, and we will share more as our findings are finalized. Interviews and group sessions continue as we look for validation of our findings to date.
- Emerging Themes – This month’s update focuses heavily on the themes we’ve heard in interviews, group sessions, and from the survey. Some of the needs identified so far are:
- Basic data management: common platforms for remote and secure data storage, access, and analysis
- Clinical research data: ability to access clinical data across UBC/Health Authority privacy and security policies
- Programmatic support: diversity of skillsets needed to support program development
See theattached update for more details.
- Feedback – Although we have started analysis, we still want your input. Please send us any feedback on the themes, or tell us if you have other thoughts about IT you would like to share.
Let us know if you have any questions or comments about this initiative.
Future of IT in the Faculty of Medicine Project Team