Wouldn’t it be great to handle and use less paper, in your office? Here are seven steps to a paperless office;
- Commit: Promote a paperless workplace.
- Be creative: Solicit ideas from front-line employees.
- E-mails: Don’t print e-mails. If you have trouble reading, change your display font or monitor resolution settings.
- Photocopies: Instead of making copies, use the photocopier make PDFs and email the digital file to yourself.
- Trust: Back-up computer files regularly or save to P: or U: drives (available on UBC Psychiatry network), which are backed up regularly.
- Innovate: Laminate temporary forms and use dry erase pens.
- Invest: Allocate resources to paperless systems
Computer and Communications Systems Manager | Medicine | Psychiatry
The University of British Columbia | Pt. Grey Campus
Phone 604 822 7374