Registration and full two day agenda now available!
Jun 17-18 (Fri-Sat) |The Coast Capri Hotel | Kelowna BC
Target audience: Interprofessional teams, family physicians and other primary care providers, mental health care providers, psychiatrists and psychologists, administrators and policy makers, other health disciplines working with primary care and/or community care, consumers and family members, educators and their students, and researchers.
Up to 12.0 Mainpro-M1/MOC Section 1 credits
- We are excited to welcome health care providers, planners, patients, and families to join us from June 17-18, 2016 at the Coast Capri Hotel in beautiful Kelowna!
- An exciting conference that welcomes all those involved with mental health care for a truly collaborative experience.
- Kelowna is known to be family friendly with lots of summer activities to relax in between sessions or to extend your stay!
2016 Conference Themes
- Child, Youth, and Family Collaboration
- Mental Health Collaboration with First Nations
- Innovations in Mental Health in Primary Care
View other courses: http://ubccpd.ca/courses
Earn free CME credits: http://ubccpd.ca/webinars | http://elearning.ubccpd.ca | thischangedmypractice.com
Educational Research Grants for Residents | Applications due Monday Apr 25, 2016, 4PM PDT
Awards for Innovation & Service in CPD | Nominations due Monday Feb 6, 2017, 4PM PST
To remove or update your email address please reply with “REMOVE” or “UPDATE” in the subject field.