Notice to voting members of the Faculty of Medicine:
The call for nominations to fill vacancies on the Faculty of Medicine’s standing committees has been completed and an election is now being held for individuals to serve on the following committees effective July 1, 2017:
Committees Requiring Election:
- To elect one (1) senior faculty members (professors with tenure) representing clinicians to the Faculty Appointments, Reappointments, Promotion and Tenure Committee for a four (4) year term. There are two (2) nominees:
- To elect one (1) senior faculty members (professors with tenure) representing scientists to the Faculty Appointments, Reappointments, Promotion and Tenure Committee for a four (4) year term. There are two (2) nominees:
- Faculty Executive (3 year term)
To elect two (2) faculty members to the Faculty Executive for a term of three (3) years. There are three (3) nominees:
- Jane Gair (Medical Genetics)
- Joerg Gsponer (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
- Tricia Tang (Medicine)
- MD Undergraduate Education Committee (2 year term)
To elect one (1) scientist faculty member to the MD Undergraduate Education Committee for a two (2) year term. There are two (2) nominees:
- Research Council – Research Associate (1 year term)
To elect one (1) Research Associate to the Research Council for a one (1) year term. Only Research Associates can cast votes. Details of the election are available on a separate webpage.
Please find details of the electronic voting process online here and you are encouraged to cast your ballots.
The deadline for casting your vote is Monday, May 15, 2017 by midnight.
If you have issues voting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact the Governance & Recognition Assistant, Dean’s Office.