An invitation sent on behalf of Dr. Mark Beauchamp, Associate Dean Research, Faculty of Education
You are invited to an Edudata Town Hall on September 27th. Edudata is a research centre in the Faculty of Education that works with researchers and graduate students to access British Columbia’s longitudinal student-level data that spans early childhood education, K–12, and Post-Secondary Education.
The Edudata Town Hall will introduce you to research topics such as:
- BC K-12 Student Data -Public Schools – Early Childhood – Home-Schooled -Private/Religious – Some On-Reserve
• Using Student Data to Understand Student Pathways
• K–12-to-PSE Student Data System Linkages
• K-12-Health Data Linkages
• BC Public Universities- Student Financial Aid / Applicants/Recipients – Colleges- Private Career Colleges – Apprenticeships
Date: Wednesday, September 27
Time: 12 – 1:30 PM
Location: Room 2012, Ponderosa Commons Oak House, 2075 Lower Mall, Vancouver
Open to faculty, staff and graduate students.
Light refreshments provided.
Please RSVP by Friday, September 22 if you would like to attend.
Please do not hesitate to contact Anke Shi (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about this event.