The BC Women’s Research Rounds feature investigators who specialize in the area of women’s health. Come hear the latest in women’s health research every third Friday of the month at 8:00 am. Drinks and snacks are provided.
Subject: BC Women’s Research Rounds
Title: Antimicrobial use in the neonates: can we agree to disagree?
Presenter: Dr. Joseph Ting
Date: October 19 , 2018, Friday
Time: 8:00am – 9:00 am
Location: Room D308 – Shaughnessy Building
- Challenges in the diagnosis of infections in neonates
- Potential implications of antimicrobials, apart from killing the microbes
- Antimicrobial stewardship in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
“The BC Women’s Research Rounds is a self-approved group learning activity (Section1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada”.
|UBC Okanagan||VC: UBCO||RHS 129|
|Vancouver General Hospital||VC: VGH||DHCC 2262|
|Northern BC||VC: UHNBC||UHNBC 5005|
|Northern BC||VC: ARC||MMH 1020|
How to attend remotely:
Note: Use a computer. Mobile devices (smart phones, tablets) are not supported
- Web-browser: In Chrome browser, go to http://meet.vc.ubc.ca and enter the ID 30338. For instructions and troubleshooting, see the Web Browser User Guide.
- UBC Skype for Business (account holders only): In the Contact box, enter < 30338>@vc.ubc.ca to join the meeting. Refer to the troubleshooting guide
- Telephone (Audio-bridge): Dial toll-free phone number, 1-844-521-0666, followed by ID ID 30338, followed by #
- MedIT Service Desk (Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm): For remote technical assistance during the session, please call 1-877-266-0666