**Sent on behalf of Dr. Deborah Money, Executive Vice Dean, UBC Faculty of Medicine**
Apply for Strategic Investment Funds by February 28, 2019!
Please share this with your teams and colleagues.
Since the fall of 2017, the Faculty of Medicine has invested a total of $3.1M in 32 projects through the Strategic Investment Fund. All funded projects are designed to advance objectives of our strategic plan, Building the Future.
The next proposal deadline is February 28, 2019.
How to apply
- Download the proposal form from this page: https://mednet.med.ubc.ca/AboutUs/StrategicPlanning/Strategic-Investment-Fund/Pages/default.aspx
- Complete the proposal form and send it to: email@example.com before midnight on February 28.
You can read about previous funded projects:
- Fall 2018: https://mednet.med.ubc.ca/AboutUs/StrategicPlanning/Blog/Pages/November-2018.aspx
- Spring 2018: https://mednet.med.ubc.ca/AboutUs/StrategicPlanning/Blog/Pages/April-2018.aspx
- Fall 2017: https://mednet.med.ubc.ca/AboutUs/StrategicPlanning/Blog/Pages/December-2017.aspx
Find more information about the selection process and criteria here: https://mednet.med.ubc.ca/AboutUs/StrategicPlanning/Strategic-Investment-Fund/Pages/default.aspx
While the underlying strategic plan objectives and the range of potential projects remain broad, during the previous rounds, the advisory group identified the following types of proposals as ineligible or unlikely to be recommended for funding: faculty hiring, medium-term staffing (anything not project-based and/or more than ~3 years), fellows, and facilities moves.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The next proposal deadline is likely to be in October 2019.
Deborah Money, MD, FRCSC
Executive Vice-Dean | Faculty of Medicine
The University of British Columbia
317-2194 Health Sciences Mall