Kindly distribute among your staff – particularly physicians
Re: Retirement of the PREVIOUS INITIAL ASSESSMENT Version 2 in PARIS on February 1, 2019
- We are writing to remind you that the Initial Assessment V2 (the IAV2 and IAV2 update) in Paris will be permanently retired as of this Friday, February 1st and will no longer be available for use beyond that date for any new assessments.
- All Physicians working within the VCH and PHC except those working in the Child and Youth programs will need to use the New Psychiatric Assessment V2 in PARIS going forward.
- All currently open Initial Assessments or Update Assessments (before Feb 1st, 2019) will remain available for completion.
(Reminder Assessments should be closed within 30 days of start date)
Moving forward, please be advised that:
- When an update assessment is required use the New Psychiatric Assessment V2
- If you dictate your assessments please use the dictation template in an effort to support accurate transcription of your assessments.
For any questions or support in locating these new assessments please call Service desk at 604-875-4334 or contact your Clinical Systems Support Educators (CommunityInformatics@vch.ca)
Dr. Lakshmi N. Yatham, Regional Department Head Psychiatry, VCH/PHC; Regional Program Medical Director, MHSU-VCH/PHC
Dr. Lance Patrick, Department Head Psychiatry, Lions Gate Hospital and Coastal
Dr. Randall White, Medical Director, Vancouver Community, VCH
Dr. Harpreet Chauhan, Department Head Psychiatry, Providence Health Care
Dr. Adam Chodkiewicz, Medical Director MHSU Program, Providence Health Care
Dr. Ashok Krishnamoorthy, Department Head Psychiatry Richmond General Hospital, Regional Medical Lead Tertiary MHSU
Dr. Ron Joe, Medical Director, Substance Use Services, Vancouver Community
Dr. Ray Lam, Interim Head, Department Psychiatry, UBC
Dr. JJ Sidhu, Department Head Psychiatry VGH, Interim Medical Director, Vancouver Acute, Tertiary and Urgent Services
Dr. Ladan Sadrehashemi, Interim Associate Medical Director, Vancouver Acute, Tertiary and Urgent Services