The Department of Psychiatry, IT Advisory Committee reports to the Departmental Executive Committee. Its goals are:
- to advise on the Information Technology Plans for the Department of Psychiatry that support the Vision, Mission, Goals and other Strategies of the department within the resources available.
- to represent the various users of Department IT services
- to provide input as needed on Department IT strategic plans, needs, etc.
- to provide imput and bring forward ideas with regards to new information technologies that may be of benefit to the larger group (i.e. sharepoint)
- to bring forward ideas and opportunities to reduce costs, increase IT efficiency and/or improve IT services
- to review and provide input on Department IT policies
- to assist as require in the review and updating of the Department web site.
- IT Advisory Committee Terms of Reference