UBC HR News and Information
· Staff are invited to a Sept. 8 Leave for Change lunch-time presentation. Two past participants will talk about their experiences with the overseas volunteer program, and offer suggestions to those interested in applying.
· M&P staff who are enrolled in the Extended Health plan are reminded to review their use of the Health Spending Account.
· Health Promotion Programs is seeking presenters from the UBC community (faculty and staff) to produce Healthy UBC lunchtime workshops for their UBC colleagues.
· QPR Gatekeeper Training sessions will be held during Thrive Week (Oct. 17-21) and in November.
· The 2011 second quarter Faculty Pension Plan newsletter and statement packages have been mailed to FPP members.
EVENTS AND DEADLINES
· RSVPs for the Staff Welcome Back BBQ (Vancouver campus) are due by Aug. 26.